Skip to main content
What is foodsource?
Who is it for?
Who is behind it?
Who has contributed?
Who has funded it?
A project of the FCRN, supported by the Daniel & Nina Carasso Foundation
A free and evolving resource on food systems and sustainability
1. Overview of food system challenges
2. The environmental impacts of food products: introduction to lifecycle assessment
3. Food systems & greenhouse gas emissions
4. How can we reduce food-related greenhouse gas emissions?
5. Food systems & contributions to other environmental problems
6. Impacts of climatic and environmental change on food systems
7. What is the connection between food & health?
8. Focus: the difficult livestock issue
9. What is a healthy sustainable eating pattern?
10. What can be done to shift eating patterns in healthier, more sustainable directions?