We hope that foodsource will be useful to anyone who wants to know more about food systems and sustainability - but it should be of particular value to:
- Students, teachers and lecturers who need a reliable source of information to draw on for their studies or lectures
- Researchers and academics who may be highly knowledgeable about one or a few aspects of food systems but who wish to develop a broader and more holistic understanding of the issues, and to see how 'their' issue fits into the big picture
- Civil society organisations in need of an accurate evidence base for their activities and campaigns
- Those in the food industry who seek to increase their knowledge and understanding about the challenges their sector faces
- Policy makers requiring issue-specific information but who also need to understand the systems context the issue sits within, in order to better understand direct and indirect effects of policy instruments on different food system outcomes.