We hope that foodsource will be useful to anyone who wants to know more about food systems and sustainability - but it should be of particular value to:
- Students, teachers and lecturers who need a reliable source of information to draw on for their studies or lectures
- Researchers and academics who may be highly knowledgeable about one or a few aspects of food systems but who wish to develop a broader and more holistic understanding of the issues, and to see how 'their' issue fits into the big picture
- Civil society organisations in need of an accurate evidence base for their activities and campaigns
- Those in the food industry who seek to increase their knowledge and understanding about the challenges their sector faces
- Policy makers requiring issue-specific information but who also need to understand the systems context the issue sits within.